If you don't see a job opening that is right for you but you think your skillset is a perfect match for Trekk, send us your resume and a work sample anyway — fortune often rewards the adventurous.
Hiring: Account Manager
Trekk’s Client Services team manages relationships with CMOs, VPs, and Directors of Marketing at large national and international brands. Our Account Managers are experts at identifying client needs, developing communications strategies to meet them, and effectively executing those strategies in ways that build mutually beneficial, long-term client relationships. Each Account Manager fully owns the relationships with their clients and collaborates with our Creative and Technical teams to implement projects within set timelines and budgets. In practice, this looks like:
- Maintaining open communication and a consultative approach with clients in order to both uncover new needs and to nurture relationships
- Providing accurate and timely proposals and estimates that identify the specific goals and costs of each project
- Working closely with the Trekk team to develop materials and programs and skillfully presenting these to clients and potential clients
- Understanding the day-to-day activity on projects within the context of larger timelines and budgets and communicating clearly with fellow team members about creative and technical requirements and expectations
- Overseeing documents and project management materials crucial to each project and continually looking for ways to improve the implementation process
- Invoicing client projects in a timely and helpful manner, acting as an advocate for the client to be sure their needs are met while transparently communicating how certain choices might increase the cost of a project (and securing approval on any changes along the way)
- Staying up-to-date on emerging marketing technologies, tools, and trends in order to advise clients on strategy
Successful Account Managers have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior interpersonal and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of marketing communications and new media technologies. Creative abilities such as concept development and a strong design sense are essential. 3-5 years of experience in an advertising agency or related communications or design environment is a requirement, and an advanced degree in business, marketing, or integrated communications is highly desirable.
Are you our next Account Manager? Send us your resume.
Hiring: Technical Project Manager
Trekk’s creative and technical teams work collaboratively to take client projects from concept to reality. We are currently growing our team to include a Technical Project Manager who can work with designers, art directors, and technical developers to break down larger tasks into specific, deliverable development tasks and ensure those tasks are completed on time and on budget.
This individual’s core responsibilities will include:
- maintaining a task pipeline and reporting on progress
- holding developers accountable to established specifications and deadlines
- addressing questions or challenges that arise during the course of technical projects
- managing remote developers
- liaising between remote and local development resources
Familiarity with project management tools and with Drupal as an asset are required. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, and a fun and energetic work environment. If your skillset is the perfect fit for this role, send us your resume.
Hiring: Drupal Developer